The Undersigned Think The World of Ken Neeley!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Editted because what I thought was funny wasn't funny to someone else.

Bob G.

It's one of those "Been there, done that" sorta things.....

Being unemployed does strange things to one's self-image.....

You're Really Good People, Ken Neeley!

I just want to fish against Neeley again so I can catch a bigger fish!! I seem to ONLY get great catches against Neeley!!

I don't know the world is a pretty big place.....oh what the hell, sign me up. I am now an offical member of the I.L.K.N.F.C.

Harpo

Oh come on now Ken Is To A Nice Guy....JR

Ken your a great guy! I'm glad i've gotten to get to know you over the last year or so! Maybe one of these days we can go chase some smallies!

Count me in!

BJ

If I could only remember through the fog of Gentleman Jack... I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as the night I sat around "sippin" with Ken and Bruce Moore and his wife... No roomie ever made more dried mushrooms on the heat register than Neeley... THem things were wild... Oh man what a fishing trip... Yuppers... Neeley made my weekend (well Neeley and Amanda)...

He sure does got a perty mouth...

By the way Ken, Hows your boy doing? Still overseas?

"It's not my birthday....I'm not dying....What gives???"

So Ken, nobody's told you huh? Well, I'm not going to.:)

I don't know Ken but am guessing he IS a nice guy and would like to meet him some day.

Bill

OH BOY Mushrooms,,Silly ciden one's are best...As Leonard Skinard says "Oh that Smell" By the way where Is the Maids Outfit Ken??????? JR

Neeley is A-OK in my book! You've been the calm head of reason and the root of insanity within moments of each other, all to help someone out or just make everybody a little happier. That makes up a "heckuva" guy where I sit!!

Send me four 55 gallon drums of petro and I'm on my way!!!

haha you need to use the car to come down here now. Save a grand or so on gas :)

Come on man!! Lets go! Our water is not hard anymore and I am going take the S&T ride out on the River for her maiden River voyage!

LOL!! Then you'll have cartoon characters on the side and on top of the boat!

Whaaaazzup Homeboy's??!! Neeley,..we need to get together ASAP and grill some venison,....call me the next time you're headin' over to your Mom's,....we'll GITER-DOOONE!!

Count me in the fan club. I'm still waiting to get invited back to the best cooking I've ever tasted at a cook out. Have you ever thought of being a chef?

I am ROFL!!!!!

I was digging in the archives and found a post where Ken told us all what he thought of us!

Ken's post from May of last year........

Greg Meyer...no one can compare to you as a roommate

BobG....you tried to live up to Greg's legendary status, but you blew it when you brought out the vaseline and baby powder

SteveR.....best 3-card-pisser dealer ever!!!

Rich Stern.....best 3-card-pisser player ever!!!

Trep...my jewish friend...shalom, my brotha from anotha motha

Teri...you take my breath away

Staci....you make me gasp for breath!!!

Mac...niiiiice arse!!!

Mini....niiiiice mini!!!

Rob...sexy with pink thongs and one eyebrow

Buzz....JD master...I love you man

Anotherdink....good stick with a nice boat and a great wife

SueD....be my GUEST...anytime

Gross...you've raised a good school of sheephead

Carlos...semper fi

Toxic....peeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Oprah Winfrey....hot chick with a nice arse

My mom....greatest woman in the world

Smitty....patience of a saint

Kathy and Jill....best bakers bar none

Craig....undeserving of Kathy!!!

Teri.....you have an open invitation....Mac and I will get together and whoop up some venison and ribs for ya!!!

OK I need to get in on this post to !I've out of it for a couple of days.

KEN YOU ROCK MAN!!!! and I really mean that man..I have no problems with saying what alot of these guys are thinking!

I LUV YOU MAAAN, NO, I MEAN I REALLLLY LUV YOU MAAAAAN,

YOUR FRIEND ,

MARK

Ken - Sooo??? When you taking me up on the offer of driving and fishing out of the 2004 NTOWS Winning boat???

Back