The "Trash" king...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Here's the 23inch sheephead (freshwater drum) and 33inch carp...can't find the picture of the 8lb dogfish...LOL

az

23inch drum.jpg
33inch carp.jpg

found the dogfish....all three 'trash fish' were caught within 100 yards of each other in the St. Joseph River, MI.

8lb 12oz dogfish.jpg

No such thing as a "trash" fish:lol:

They all put up a fight:p

Way to go Andy;)

NTOWS Grand Slam ?

Down home in La we call fresh water drum gasper-goo's or Goo for short, and we have a fish that looks like the dog fish but we call them choupics(shoe-pics) and some people call them cypress bass......

And yes Tee there are Trash fish and those are 3 fine example.......they do fight but I won't even put them in my boat....I unhook them so they stay in the water the entire time....

Fishin' is like a box of chocolets...:D

I think the fish belly is bigger, if you go by relative size/scale. You definatly got it beat on dome shine:lol:

Gene

I don't know Gene....

There's no hair on dem fishies' heads either...LOL

And they're wet and shiny!!!

az

Is your boat really that fast Andy?:lol::p

In fishermen say's "there's no trash fish":D Good enough for me:blink:

Man, look at the head on that thing....good looking fish though!!!

I caught adrum about that size crappie fishing with my ultra light and 4 lb. test line good looking bass JD

Anybody ever catch a Burbot? Talk about uuuuggly! Looks like a snake and a catfish cross:wacko:

Good eating, though...they call it the Poor Man's Lobster.

Ya' know when a bass swims along side your boat and starts talking dirty....

It might be a "Trash Fish";):lol::p

You know...

The creator only made so many "perfect" heads....

The rest, he put hair on...

LOL

az

Here in N La we call fresh water drum a Goo

Carp we call a Red Horse or Carp

the other looks like what we call a Grinnal, Grinner, or Bowfin i think is the legal term.

Some people really like to eat the grinners....course they eat Gar here too so....a coonass can make an inner tube taste good.

RW

Back