The Plunge!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Helscher

Reaction score
I started the wheels moving on my new boat. Moving from a 2000 ProV Combo/75 2 stroke to a 2004 Targa 17 WT with a 115 Opti. With the powerup savings, could not let it pass by. I dearly love the 1st boat, but the new Targa is so much more boat. I can't wait! Water is real hard here in Iowa, It will be March or later before she can get wet. Call me crazy! But I can't wait to finish the deal.

Congrats!... If you cant wait for the water to warm, bring that boat down here to Jacksonville, it will run great on the St. Johns River..

Congratulations!

You're gonna love the increase in Power!

Argh! Argh! Argh!

Hey fatrap! I'm on the other side. We live between Muscatine and Burlington in Columbus Junction. This is our second boat. The first one we bought while on a trip to BPS in Springfield. We had been talking about one, and so we took the plunge a week later. This one we are getting from a dealer nearby. I am really getting excited! The first time I was a bit paranoid because of not knowing anything. Now I am 4 years smarter. Can't wait.

What can I expect form the Opti? How slow will it troll at idle speed?

That is a great boat... You and the family will love it... And, the 115 should scoot you along at over 40mph.

Back