THE PICS

• Thread starter BJ Laster [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/963
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Here are the pics. I didn't send them to PETA..ya'll can enjoy them. You can have one of your little contest things where you name the pics...ENJOY!

BJ

BTW--NO HOOKS IN THE LURE...JUST SO YOU KNOW!
100_0010.JPG

That is definitely a picture of a jerk at one end of the line waiting for another one on the other end.... LOL

Boy do I know that feeling... Cute dog by the way...

dog_gone_fever.jpg

Just wondering, what is the world record for Peakapoo on 12# test? ;>)

The Petamonster is gonna gitya!! :>0

Harpo

Know the feeling, my family room looks just like that - 7Ft. MH w/ a jig on it in the corner, and the AAAHEM... ER... Cat staring right at it for hours...

David

My wife has a cat that got into one of my crankbaits that was hooked to my fishin' rod one day while I was at work. Came home early luckily to go fishin' and I see the cat layin' in the floor and everything in the utility room looked like it had been ransacked. Well I roll him over slowly and..Uh OH! That's right..he had both front paws hooked together with one set of trebles, he broke one set off and had em' hooked THRU his nose and his back feet were shredded from tryin' to get free(that took some strength). Well needless to say that was one sore pussy for a while:) True story...and the feline now is a huge Tom and healthy.

TEE

LOL!

BJ, my cat would have a blast with your dog! I used to have a sheltie and The Tigger would chase him around, swatting at his tail or laying underneath him and batting the feathers with his paws!
DogTigger.jpg

No, i don't... my daughter had dreams of being a rockstar once...

Back