The new ride

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Well I never thought it to ever happen but it did as long as murphy don't pull the rug out from under my feet here is a Pic of the new ride 2006 911 CDC :wub:

and dang I got a good deal I think :D

911 pic4.JPG

WOW Hutch!! Great colors, LOVE that Silver!!

Looks great, looking forward to seeing it on the water.

Steve

Thanks you all can't wait to pick it up have to wait untill feb. due to my wife having surgery next week have to stick around the house to take care of the boss or I will loose the kitchen passes.

I added on $1300 in stuff and got her for 34K and some change :) I think I got a steal

Nice Hutch!! Sounds like it all worked out great! Just be kind to us slower rigs when you're powering around the lake!

Hey - Toxic and KB are coming on Saturday so go get the boat tomorrow and come down on Saturday. If the wife isn't going in til next week you still have this weekend! LOL

sweet ride hutch, cant wait to see it on the water.

mike c

Thanks everyone a dream I have been working on for years and years

It's not the boat that catches Fish :D I hope:eek:

I would love to Bill but we have alot to get done this weekend before surgery she is having 3 disc's fused not good she will be down for awhile I will pick up the boat on Feb. 16th ahahah it will seem like years.

Hutch - Take care of the Missus and get her better by the 16th and then come to the Lake.

Sounds Good Bill I need to do the break in before the Tournaments start :) they say 6-8 weeks recovery for her say some prayers

Hutch

Nice boat. Sometimes I wish I had a bass boat.

Back