The latest offer...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Dealer just called me with an offer for a 2004 Skeeter TSX190 with a VMax Yamaha 150. Retail he is saying is $22000, he will let it go for $19999. I am sure it is an decent deal, but certainly not one that I can't walk away from. Haven't ruled out his 2000 PT185 for $7500, but I can't seem to get any straight answers on the history of the boat and the exact condition of the boat.

Looks like Dean is hot on Steve's PT185 in Knoxville, so......

The search continues.......

Bryan

I'd sell you my 2001 911 for lesst than that Skeeter. All just because you spell your name right.

That is a sweet ride you have Bryan, but a WHOLE lot more boat that I want or need. Unless something changes, I am going for a PT185 somewhere or somehow.

Bryan

You won't be sorry Bryan. Eventually they'll be hard to get because most hang on to them.

Alot of people say they're good starter boats but, can't see myself in anything else because of how good of a boat it really is. I mean I abuse mine and it's holding up fine. I might look into new carpet this year but, she really takes bumps and scrapes well and rides just fine on rough water.

Something else you may want to consider if your set on a 185...the stringer system in the 03's on are actually better because the floor is tied into the stringer.

And the 04 and 05's are all aluminum transom also;)

Steve and I were not able to consumate a deal. Just couldn't agree on terms. We are still friends, but I am back to ground zero. Still looking for a good used Tracker.