The Great Iowa Blizzard of 07

• Thread starter Mike Grandick [URL]http://www.dot.iowa.gov/2007_bl
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you said there was some snow.;) That looks like a normal north country winter day.:D

Jim

This is Iowa. In south Iowa we haven't had much snow in years and years. An occasional snow sometimes making travel difficult but two days or a week later it's mostly gone. This was a biggy for us.

When I was in college in N. Iowa. We had snow from Thanksgiving till March.

Brad I went to college about sixty miles from CR.

fatrap

It was 74 degree's Tuesday....

Got 3" of snow last night!

WTF??

Over 70 deg here in Mass. yesterday ... 1 foot of snow expected tomorrow. Gosh darn it!

We had thunderstorms pass through northern Ohio last evening and we had a funnel cloud touch down about 3 miles from my house. We had a lot of broken tree limbs but I didn't notice any damage to the house. We lost our power for a couple hours. I don't think anyone was hurt, only property damage, so we were all pretty lucky!

RoyC

Yeah Brad

I got my undergraduate from UNI. Gymnastic Team, Phi Sigma Epsilon and USNR my main activities. Class of 76. I lived in Dancer Hall a women's residence at that time. A sailor in a girls dorm. The stories..............!!

Returned for the first time since 1988 last summer. Don't know a soul there now, except my former coach.

fatrap

Back