The Grab Bag

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
When Mike Eddy first described what he did to his boat I suggested he post it in the Grab Bag section. He couldn't find it so I thought to cut & paste it into the Grab Bag section. BUT, I couldn't figure out how to post a new message there? So, how in the heck do you do it? What am I overlooking?

Uncle Billy

Billy,

I thought only Rich could post projects in the Grab Bag. It gets sent to him, and then he puts them up.

I could be wrong though,it's been awhile.

BTW...Do you still have the Tracker shirt you are trying to get rid of ??? If you do, I'll drop a $20 in an envelope and send it to ya'.

Steve

Hi Steve,

You're probably right about Rich having to do it. I completely forgot about that..

As for the shirt, yep I've still got it. E-Mail me your address if you don't want to put it on here and I'll send it to you. Then you can try it on and see if you like it before paying me anything ok?

Uncle Billy

Bill - You still getting use as it gets cooler of the Tracker Jacket I gave you a few years back? We are a family here, if it fits Steve go for it! I'm too darn skinny and these dental surgeries aren't helping any!! LOL

Steve - When you coming down to GA to fish ? I'll be back in Oct, come on down!

Trep

I'd love to make it down that way Trep. I'm ready for a vacation, been working my butt off. Took my remaining vacation and decided to find a new job.

I left the mine after a couple of fatalities hit too close to home, and took a job with a company that makes custom cooling units for electronic cabinets.

It's nice to be in with a small quickly growing company, instead of a big company that is on the backslide.

Only problem is that we can't hire people quick enough to keep pace with our orders.So I've been working alot more than fishing.:(

I'm looking forward to another rally to tilt a few cold ones though. :)

Steve

Hey Trepper, ain't heard from ya in a while, thought you may have been busy packing up! I'm at 83 daze, can't wait.

JP

Steve - WOW no more Mega Dump Truck driver, I LOVED that picture of your rig!!! Glad you found a new calling and in a demanding field!

JP - I;ve been in NY/Disney/NY the last 3 weeks, leaving on Saturday back to Shanghai, with a short stop over Fri nite at home with the family (thank god Delta is the only one with direct flights from the south to Shanghai!).

Trep

Latest posts

Back