The Crocodile Hunter has died....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey! He was good man and I enjoyed his show. What a way to go.

Wow. What a way to depart this earth. I always suspected that Steve would go with some horrible accident while filming - he got a "little too close" on more than one occasion. But to get stung by a stingray directly in the heart.... Wow. I'm sure he didn't live long after the sting, but it had to be some unimaginable pain. And to not be able to scream while you are underwater! What a nightmare!

All the best,

Glenn

Good man, gone too soon. He brought a lot of joy and education to kids and adults alike.

What a shame. That's way to young to go even with all the risks he took. My niece was almost crying over this. RIP Steve.

Uncle Billy

Left two little kids. What a shame. I really enjoyed watching him but you had to wonder how long he was going to cheat death.

RIP

fatrap

In all honesty...I liked him but, thought he really has done some dangerous things over the years and THAT kinda' stuff will catch up with you eventually.

Sad news indeed.:(

It is sad that he has passed. He quenched a lot of unfounded fears people had about various animals and showed how most are docile and only attack out of defense. He will be missed.

Back