Thanks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to those who either read or posted a reply to my earlier post about my 2004 Nitro 185 Sport. Some of you said that you hoped I got at least a 115 HP motor. Well that's exactly what it came with, a Mercury 115. Personally, I would have preferred a little bit bigger, but alas, sometimes the money says "No". I also recall someone wanting to know the colors, so I will try to explain them. The interior is Grey and White. The exterior has an off-white shell with dark blue and 24K gold trim work. Of course we know it's not real 24K gold, that's just the name of the gold trim. It also came with a trolling motor. A couple of people mentioned something about a deck extension, I haven't seen one of those, so I don't know what they look like. I have a couple of pics on my computer that I will try to upload fo all to see. Hopefully, I can get around to that tomorrow. Again, thanks everyone for making me feel welcome and sharing your ideas and thoughts.

Back