Thanks, Toxic!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Jeffers

Reaction score
Tox-

I finally ordered some "Bass Boat Saver" and used it this weekend. That stuff is AMAZING!!!! I ordered the small bottle just to try it, but I've already ordered the large refill. Thank you for the tip. Oh yeah, that SPRO rod is really great, too. I owe you, man!;)

TJ

Enjoy the rod they are unbelievably sensitive for a rather stiff stick!! BBS is a good product, when I get a new ride, I'm gonna have to order a 55 gal. drum!! BTW, Gander Mountain now carries it and if your local store does not have it they can get it.

TOXIC

Where do you get Bass Boat Saver? Does it work on fiberglass boats? Is it easy enough to use that a fat worn out sick old man can use it?:D

JDJ -

Tox told me about it when he was up here in Wis. fishing in August. It comes in a spray bottle and all you do is spray it on the boat (fiberglass), and wipe the boat down with a towel. It takes off the water spots and scum line, and leaves the boat bright & shiney! I was skeptical until I tried it myself. You can order it on-line at www.bassboatsaver.com.

http://www.bassboatsaver.com/

TJ

Back