Thanks to Marine USA ... my boat is prepped for the season.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
Just returned from Marine USA, Worcester, MA, getting my boat out of storage for another season. Once again, I am extremely pleased with the quality of work and attention that Bob Borget and the Service crew at Marine USA provide. They have definitely been a highlight of owning a Nitro.

With that said, I will be preparing my boat for this season's first fishing adventure this weekend.

Go to Kentucky Lake....I heard they are having a cross stitching rally or something like that.....You would have a lot of fun.

Wolf

Looks like they will have to shovel out for the rally. I've had enough of the snow for this year. I'll stick with the Northeast for now.

Great news Paul. I just picked mine up last Friday, Bob does an excellent job!

Maybe me! should call Bob and get him to sponsor the board!!!

Yep they are the best. I just picked up my 882 on monday and i plan to get it out this weekend after i fill it with all my stuff.

Paul,

noticed you have a NH reg number on your hull. but live in MA.

were do you keep your boat? summer home somewhere up north??

Greg

My boat spends a lot of time on NH water. I live near NH and have friends with homes on Winni.

I'm jealous ... you live in NH and also have a vacaiton home on water in NH. ;>)

best of both worlds.

grew up in Billerica and defected about 10yrs ago.

drop me an email if you ever make your way up to bow lake.

great smallie fishing and nice quite lake. 1100 acres and not o hole lot of traffic. mainly residents.

GregD

Ohhh Greg, your from the other side. My son goes to Chelmsford High and I hear all of the time about the rival between Chelmsford and Billerica.

Ohhh the web cam is hopping gotta go. LOL

Cass :)

my brother moved to chelsmford a couple of yrs ago, we don't speak with him any more.

GregD

Ohhh and I thought it was the other way around that the Chelmsfordites were the snobs, now I know the truth. After 6 years I am still considered a newbie, after 2 generations would I be considered a Chelmsfordite which I am quite happy to pass on, I will be out of here once my son graduates from high school and NH will be my summer address and FL my winter address.

Cass :)

were is your place in NH. i love it up here and can't wait to move on further north.

personly it deosn't matter were he lives, his place is off of high st and it is beutifull over there compared to Billerica. thats why i went to NH.

GregD

I'm in Fitzwilliam right on Sip Pond, it's not nearly as big as your lake but it's got great fishing and it's very quite and no public access.

During the week I spend quite a bit of time on the Merrimack river because the ramp is only 1.5 miles from my house in Chelmsford, I am across the street from the high school.

Cass

i also fish the merrimack on weekdays, i work in lawrence right on river road.

i fish the lower half. from tewksbury to the damn in lawrence.

it took me a while to find the fish but by the end of last season we were doing pretty good.

were in gods name is fitzwilliams??

do you fish in any of the local clubs??

we are always looking for new members. club is out of methuen. fish both NH/MA lakes.

Back