Thanks to a friend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Thanks to a friend

Just want to say thanks to my best friend for sticking around for the last 42 years of marriage .:)

I know I can be a little hard and down right rough to live with at times but we made it.:p

Happy 42nd Anniversary Kathy. :wub: OBTW

Congrats. My wife and I celebbrated our 7th on 4/26. Dated for 4, so that makes us 11 years. Again, congratulations.:::)

Eric

That's cool,...congrat's!! Maybe it's the "name"?...LOL My "Kathy" and I have been together for 33 years total....married for 26. (7 years of "dating?" you ask?? 5 years was "college" and the other 2 were "finding GOOD jobs and paying off her loans!!");):lol:

Congrats!!! My wife and I only dated 2 times and we've been married for 36 years this past March. She supports me daily and she makes my life easier.

Barry from Louisiana:)

2 times?!......WOW!!!....The first date I went on w/Kathy was a total DISASTER!!! OMG,..How she managed to say "yes" to a 2nd one was a miracle!! It was a real life "Murphy's law" episode!! If it could have gone wrong...it DID...unbelievable!

Thank God we laugh about it now,..but I've never been so embarrased and pist-off in my whole life since then!! It must've been a match made in heaven to endure THAT evening!:blink::(:eek::wub::wacko:

My wife and I have been married 42 years. I try to buy her a sympothy card every year!:D

I've got 14+ years in with my best friend and the only regret I have is not meeting her sooner! :wub:

Congrats... Did you ever consider that she is only sticking around to find an opportunity to get even... (My wifes excuse for 31 years) LOL

30 yrs next week she tells me I can't afford a divorce she will let me know the minute I can. Just kidding she is my best friend and fishing buddy. Thank you Jesus for bring her into my Life.

Congrats..Wow thats a long time...HA HA

Congrats Rick! That's GREAT!! Beka and I have our 19th coming up in 1 month, seems like just yesterday! And like you we dated over 3+ years, first date was Oct 1, 1987.

Congrats! You are all very lucky to have great marriages. Haven't found anyone to put up with me long term. :p

I ahvent found one I can put with short term! lol

I love catch and release! :)

Back