Thanks Sue D @ Guest

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Thanks form the bottom of my heart for helping me wiith our charger problem. My dad ill never belive it when I put it in his hands for a fathers day present. Thanks you once again.

God Bless,

Travis S. Smith

Sue...

You are awesome... Whatever you did... To make it possible for someone's son to say... "My dad ill never belive it when I put it in his hands for a fathers day present." You make me proud to know you...

Cookie Monster,

I hope it will be OK that it will be arriving after Fathers Day as I can't get it shipped until Monday.

Wish Dad a Happy Fathers Day for me!

Sue

Okay Travis... go to the website (www.marinco.com) and find the charger's pic, print it out, stuff it in the card... so, when he thinks "oh great, I got a friggin CARD", he'll be really surprised.

And don't tell me you don't remember getting birthday cards from relatives, opening them, seeing what falls out, reading the check/dollar bill and THEN reading the card :).

Sue,

It is more than ok that it will arrive after Fathers Day. I told him what he was getting today and he just could not believe it.

Thank You,

Travis Smith

Sue representing the Guest Co. is by far the best customer service person I have ever ran across!!!! There is NONE better.

Back