Thanks Mac!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I received the stickers I ordered and have them on the Nitro (Dodge) and will get then on the boat this week. They look great and have had several compliments already!

One funny to mention. My 16 year old daughter got into the drivers seat to do something and looked in the rear view mirror and began to laugh. Seems the way Dodge has trimmed out the back hatch you can't see all of the window. So the way the two fish are on the window it looks like they are looking around a corner and into my truck!

Thanks again and I am sure once some of the tourney guys see these there will be more orders on the way.

Randy!

My pleasure Randy! Glad you like them,......Here's a pix of Terry Brown's truck,..he's the Pres. of "Wired2Fish.com"

tbrown.jpeg

Hey Mac,

I would like to order a couple decals. I have your original order form. Do I just fill it out and email it to you?

Thanks,

RoyC

Roy,....you can email it to me if you'd like...that will work, but you'll still have to snail mail the $$!

Thanks!!

Mac

Back