Thanks for the feedback.

• Thread starter Bryan Fary [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's feedback on my thought of dumping my bass boat for a bay boat. I listed my 882 on ebay yesterday. I started the opening bid pretty low, and didn't put a reserve, so ONE bid get's me a buyer. Problem is, I have a smartass customer who I told about the boat and he dropped an opening bid and has NO intentions of buying the boat. Hopefully, others will be interested in it as well. The website has over 200 hits on it the first day! Somebody is looking at it! I have taken a LOT more pictures in case bidders want to see more I can email them. Tell all your friends to go to ebay and bid on my boat!

Thanks,

Bryan

PS. Just because I am switching to a bay boat doesn't mean you will be getting rid of me. I will still be a loyal follower/participant on the board!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=26430&item=2441605672

Good luck with the sale, hope the ebay experience goes good for you! egMike

you should make the deposit a money order and not paypal,that will be a hefty chunk of change they take for there fee.a money order or western union money transfer would be better.try to get the name and phone # of the person who will be bidding and buying it.someone with a low feedback could be just pulling your rod and bidding for fun and kicks,the e-bay fees will be a little outrageous also,even if he doesnt go through with the deal you still pay then have to file a non paying bidder deal which will take a while and i think e-bay will credit your account with the money,they wont give it back to you.

buyer and seller beware!

good luck

you need more pics for your ebay sale..... pictures will get you a sale.....

Back