Thanks Bill had a blast!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Bill thank you very much for letting me take my buddy out Sunday on the warm side. We had an awesome day at least 100 fish!!! Had my best day for size yesterday too. We had around 12 to 15 fish that were over 16 inches long. Partner lost a monster at the boat also, well let me rephrase that, I lost his monster at the boat. I never ever use a net though I keep on in the boat, must have gotten some dry rot I guess, he hooked a monster WALLEY at least 7 lbs thing had to be 25 inches long, I went to net it and dag gum thing went stright thru the net!!!:( then we noticed there was a hole in the net. Sorry buddy!! Was the biggest Walley I have ever seen from Anna. I'm sure there have been bigger, but it was the biggest I have seen!!! He hooked it on dike 1 on a crankbait!!

Favors, email me your blammed email addy......everything I send you gets kicked back. Thanks for the call but the wind was waaaaaayyyyy too strong to try any of the "usual" spots. Had to run for cover. Caught a few nice ones dockfishing, CIII's backseater has pics. Oh and by the way CIII hooked himself one of them Wally fish also!!:p Personally I'd of been havin Wally for dinner, especially if I coulda caught his brother Pauly, and his sister Molly!!

TOXIC

Back