Thank's Bill / ANNA Today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Jaworski

Reaction score
Hi Bill,

I wanted to thank you for inviting me to fish with you today. I apologize for not thanking you in person, but I decided to leave a little early, I was exhausted from this nagging cold I have. I had some issues with getting out of the gate, but Toxic hooked me up. WHAT SENSOR????? I sat in the parking lot for a half an hour, I didnt know that the gate would open if I drove up a little farther. I guess I needed to be smarter than the gate.

Bill, KB, Robert, Toxic, It was great meeting you all, and thanks for showing me around I had a great time, Even though it was cold,wet,foggy (Pea soup) and windy. But we did manage to catch a few fish!!

Look forward to fishing with you guys again sometime.

Oh yea, my wife wanted to thank you guys for getting me out of her hair for the day.

Mark

Hi Guys - Sorry I had to leave early as well. Totally forgot about a short board meeting I had at 4:00.

The weather was not up to what I had hoped for. I didn't mind the mist / fog but the wind made it difficult to fish in the main areas of the lake.

Mark - Sorry about the gate opener. You gotta sneak up on it just at the pole for the sensor (in the ground) to make the gate open. Now you know, so when you come up again you will be an old seasoned pro like the rest of that motley group. Hope you are feeling better and your wife sounds like a great lady letting YOU get out of HER hair (LOL).

Toxic - Thanks for the bean dish but I thought you would have put some food in it and not leave it empty.

KB - A pleasure as always! I will give you a shout about the work we talked about.

Robert - You come anytime and tow KB with you.

David and Chris - Bummer guys - make it next time!

Rudy says hello (haha)

Rudy is a hoot.....thanks again Bill, good to meet you jaws. Glad I didn't have to take my boat back to the marina at dark!! KB and Fast Marine got into some at the end of the day in the canal. I went to the rip rap on the dike and cought a couple of dinks. I had a good fish break me off up in Elk Creek right as you were leaving. Counting dinks I had about 10 fish for the day. I am getting the feel for that side and the more we fish it the better we'll do.KB and I was talking and it is like having a second season. Keeps us tuned up. I have to start doing some shows and my weekends are gonna get a little hectic. You know Carlos is gonna be dyin to get out when he gets back from Hawaii.

Thanks again Bill.

TOXIC

HEY Soudsn like a great timne! Weahter was nto as nice as it is here HAHAHAHAHAH

In the mid 70's, 7 miles or more visibilty, sunny!

Sorry I missed you buys, but HAWAII rocks. Gotta run :)

Back