Thank You Mr. Hamilton

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Wanted to give a shout out to Bill for letting me fish the hot side today. I have to leave to go back to JAX at 3am Saturday so the NSM was not in my plans, especially now that it has been moved to Sunday. It was cold but the wind was manageable. It kept me off the dikes but I managed a few fish:p Best part was the boat ran like a scalded cat. Cold air, chop on the water = Maximum performance. Had to pour about 5 gallons of hot water in the bilge to get the drain unfrozen...cover leaked. I also had to let her sit in that nice warm hot side water before I cranked her over. After 4 months of sitting, she fired right up. I idled to my first couple of spots but after that I let her eat!! At the end of the day I ran WOT from the very end of pool 3back to the dock. Had to manage a little chine walk but man she was on fire!! 100mph suit hood came untied and it almost pulled me out of the boat!! :lol: Fun, fun, ride.

TOXIC

Hey Hammer....

Go back to work... you're killing me... First, you now live in a "paradise"... Then, you get to fish while I labor behind a snowblower...

Is there no justice?

Glad one of us had a great day...LOL

Greg lake effect snow is no fun but don't wine at least you have a snow blower LOL :wacko:

Just wait until I get the lift fixed and my boat down to JAX. Flights are cheap and I have plenty of gear. That way you can leave the snow behind and come down for a winter break. I'll even pick you up at the airport. OR.....you NASCAR freaks can come down for Daytona, OR....you momocycle enthusiasts can stay at my place for Bike week (I'm about 50 miles away).....Florida is fine!!:p....especially in the winter.

TOXIC

Back