Thank you me!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Thanks for the boogers....now that you've picked them, how do I use them? Like crappie jigs?

Those are some mental images I just didn't need. :>(

Harpo

That's just wrong,Mac.

.What's the difference between boogers and broccoli ?

Little kids won't eat broccoli............

Steve R - you are SOO right!!! My 4 yearold comes up and says "who am i?" and then proceeds to dig one out and eat it, so I say "your GROSS?" He says "no daddy, im a boggie man!!!" and laughs!! LOL

I posted this about a month ago but I thought it was appropriate to give it a re-run.

Harpo

This one is for all of you who either:

a) have kids (or will someday)

b) had kids who have now grown

c) were once a kid

d) know a kid!

Daddy's Gonna Eat Your Fingers

As I was packing for my business trip, my 3 year old

daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.

At one point, she said, "Daddy, look at

this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and

stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said,

"Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat

them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed

staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my booger?

Talk about good posts gone bad................. LOL!!

Teri -

You're welcome! I'm surprised they got there this quickly!

I fish them on ultra-light spinning tackle, 2 or 4# line and, whenever possible, don't add anything else to the line.

Before you cast them the first time, put them at the tip of the rod and swish them back and forth in the water to knock out the trapped air and the water will also add weight for casting.

If for any reason, I want them to sink faster or cast further, I add split shot to the line 6 or 8" above the bugger.

I don't use a float - but that doesn't mean you can't.

I also drop shot them in streams..... Fish will often hold in the under-current formed where a stream dumps into a deep pool. It's very difficult to get a lure to them. Drop shotting does the trick!

I've also used them on a fly rod as has Michael Trepper. If he wants to tell the story...... :)

me!

What about the candy they eat that taste like "boogers"....

where did they get that idea? :)

Toxic is WAY too high class to do booger humor.

Harpo

Oh contraire!! I used to, as a teenager come home from school and tell my grandmother (a retired schoolteacher) about some kid in class who was "mining for that green gold" and pulled a big snakey slimey one outta his nostril and proceeded to suck it down like a piece of spagetti.

You see my grandmother had a very low gag threshold and I reveled in getting her going. It wouldn't be long before my mother (who, unfortunately inherited that trait) would be going full blast also, as I continued to embelish the (made up) story.

Sounded like the Frat bathroom at midnight after a Freshman kegger. Hehehehehehehe....

Luckily I did not inherit that weakness!!

TOXIC

Back