Thank you BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Jaworski

Reaction score
I purchasd my NX750 about 6 months ago. When I bought the boat I upgraded the TM to a 67lb thrust Motorguide. At the time of purchase I asked if the bracket would be upgraded to the gator mount. The deaer told me it would. I picked up the boat and no Gator mount. When I asked about it they said it wasnt an option with the upgrade. I didnt push the issue. I had some problems with fuel system contamination and the dealer took care of my problem in a timely fashion.

I fished a while and just kept getting aggravated with the standard Motorguide mount. Went up to ANNA with the boys and even Toxic made a comment about how bad it was. I looked around to try and buy one but its just not worth the money you may as well just buy a new TM.

Anyway, I called BPS about it again. Told the service manager the whole story and he said no problem bring in the old mount, Ill get your paperwork and swap you for a Mini Gator mount. Granted its not the heavy duty mount I thought I was going to get but at least they realiaed the mistake and made good on it.

I just thought Id post a story with a good ending.

Mark

Yeah, I commented on it, 4 inches of movement is just not right when you step on the pedal. Glad they took care of it. Now when we gonna fish again?

TOXIC

Hey Tox,

As soon as this quality weather we are having lets up. My family has been sick for 3 weeks. Cant chance getting another cold right now. I was thinking about next weekend the 19th if the weather is OK. I want to check out the cold side.

Mark

I have a guide trip on the 18th and CIII/KB will be fishing the FOM TX on the 19th (KB will be pre fishing on the 18th). Now that I think about it, it might be fun to go out there and run circles around their boat while they are fishing!! Just Kidding guys.....I would "never" do something like that.....or would I?!!LOL!!

TOXIC

Jaws - I'm glad to hear they took good care of you. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Thanks for the feedback!

Back