TGIF NTOWS!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Takin' off a half day and go see Tim Horton and few others at BPS:cool:

Gettin' ready to head to the airport to do the same......flyin into St.Louis, for the night...then we hit Springfield, Tulsa and OKC.....home Sunday night! Gonna be fun!!

BPS is having a pimped out Suburban limo pick us (Me, Mini, Brauer and Reed) up and take us to each store....that's a FIRST for us!!;):rolleyes:

TTYL

Mac

You and Mini be safe and have fun! I'm gonna pick Timmy's brain a lil' since he used to guide at Pickwick;)

TEE,....bad news...I just talked to Mini who just talked to corporate. Our flights are jacked..we won't leave 'till 730pm tonite,...and Timmy won't be at his appearances either because he's got the flu!! Ish Monroe has the flu and canceled his appearances aswell!! Just wanted to let you know that, so you don't make a wasted trip!! Mini and I both took vacation days today too, so we could hit all the places....BUT,..aint gonna happen!! $#%#$:angry: Traveling in the winter is such a royal PIA!!!

Well bite my #$%@!.....

Oh well....the wheels still work and I'm gone;)

That rips MacDaddy....I'm leaving DC around 11am and DRIVING down to the BPS in Hampton for 3 days of fun. Of course, we have bluebird skies and not a hint of snow anywhere. It did get down to 20 last night:lol::lol: Got a call last night from the Promotions Director in Hampton and she said it is going to be a BLAST this year!! This flu thing is bad. I hope that since I have already suffered through it, I am not at risk of catching it again. These shows are murder for colds/flu and such. I wash my hands 50 times a day and carry that Purell stuff.

TOXIC

KVD drove down to Atlanta vs. missing a flight outa KZoo today!! LOL...But there's no way Mini and I are going to drive to St.Louis!! Corporate is working on getting us on a flight to Springfield (if possible)sometime today,.....there's no way we can make the St. Louis gig now!! Ohwell...this is life in the GREAT Upper Mid-West in Feb/March!!:wub:

Mac- Mini and Toxic-- I'll be thinking of you flying the friendly skys while I'm having a beer's amd beers - eating BBQ and wetting a line on Sat.-- Going to get up to 60" Saturday..

You guys be carefull now..

Rick

Beers amd beers?

60"...of what?

You sure you ain't getting started early Rick?:lol:

Latest posts

Back