TGIF Good Morning Folks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

I'm off to see the quacks this morning so they see how much the cancer has spread and let me know what I already know.

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Hey, you are much improved... you know what day it is... LOL.... You hang in there... God walks with you....

Morning Everyone: Looking forward to a nice bright windless weekend. Two tournaments this weekend to fish. One on Lake Ontario, ABA Tournament, and one on Black Lake my Team Trail. Should be a fun weekend. :):D:wub:

Everyone have a great weekend.:p

Good Morning all.

Fool - How's the Avalanche running after the factory fix?? Don't forget me when you sell her, i'd go back to Tin in an Avalanche in a second, of course getting my wife to agree to spend the $$ when I bought the Nitro less then a year ago!! ;)

Taking Noah out at dinner for bluegills and swimming on the lake, Eli tomorrow night, Dan and I bass fish on Sun! Fishing all weekend!!

Trep, the Avalanche is running fine now. I have know problem running 60+ mph with myself and one other person in the boat. :D:wub:

Afternoon everyone. Nice and sunny here and no darn rain! I hope you get good news JDJ.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. The news was no news. I'm going for a CT Scan and a MRI Brain Scan on the 13th. I doubt they will find anything with the brain scan or at least that is what my wife says.

Y'all have a great evening.

Heck Billy they tried that and liked to have blinded the doc lookin in the utter side. :lol:

Back