TGIF cronies :)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Monin....Headed for Dale:cool:

Looks like I'll have to dodge some rain drops:D

Morning all! The rain has started already this morning. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled and safe day and weekend.

Barry from La.:)

Yesterday was our sixth day in a row with signifigant rain fall. The job sites are so muddy I can't even walk up to them.

Some of you may remember some pictures I posted a year or two ago of Altus-Luggart Lake in SW Oklahoma that was over 30 feet low due to the ongoing drought in that area. It was so low that the buildings of the small town of Luggart that had been submerged by the lake was sitting on dry ground. Well, that lake is only 5' down now...it has risen over 25' in the past few weeks!

Harpo

Boston is cloudy. Took the day off to get the boat ready. I will have a beer filled day:wacko:

Morning, Cloudy but warm and humid here. Everthing has turned green around here now. All the trees have bloomed out. Brothers wedding tomorrow but fishing Sunday. Everyone have a great weekend.:):wub:

Best of luck and Good Moanin too

Great morning all and God bless. Partly sunny and beautiful here tody. Be safe all..

Jeff

Morning

Have to spend my weekend at Bass Pro Shop. Might have a little time Sunday morning to Turkey hunt.

fatrap

Evening....Have a tournament tomorrow so I am in my pre tournament funk. As always, I won't sleep much tonight!!:lol:

TOXIC

Back