TGIF and Mornin' !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Mornin' Homies :cool:

Goin' to the Buckeye Nationals tommorow at Kil Kare:D

Morning all!! It's Friday again. Getting ready for Dean. Better safe than sorry. I hope everyone has a safe and great GOD filled Firday and weekend.

Barry form La.:)

Morning all. Will be on the phone most of the morning, again - but the DirecTV guy is coming today to install the new system. Finally getting rid of the terrible cable company that I have here in E. Texas. Really poor customer service and overall quality is pretty marginal. Looking forward to being back with the Satellite guys once again.

Got to go visit relatives in the DFW area most of the day tomorrow. :wacko: Oh well. Gotta do it now and again. ;)

Tex

Good Morning everybody!!:D Cool front coming in this weekend...they say it's only going get up to 98! :eek:

Hey Tex, I was just thinking (hard work for me) that now that you're back in Texas you ought to change your handle to something like Texas Re-plant. Watchathink? ;)

EARLY morning y'all! Just finished a week of work in Bangalore India, at the Singapore Airport for a short layover, and land back in China at 1:30pm Saturday. Can't wait to get to Shanghai and see Beka and the kids. Boys started school on Thursday, talked to them Thursday and Fri nights, they were doing good had a great time at school. Beka did great w/out me in China for the first time since we moved, got the kids ready for school, went to a few meet/greet functions and had a tough Fri - Lunch with a friend and a massage!!! I'm working 16 hour days in india and she's living it up!!! She deserves it!!!

Hapro - I was thinking the same thing after the long suggestions for Tex earlier this year. How about me for the next year ?? China Man? LOL

Latest posts

Back