Terrorist Threat Information

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Klein

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have my finger on the pulse of matters military and politic; here in America and abroad. I am not just some putz [usually democrat] who spouts off without specific knowledge. As a result, I have access to information that I feel might be of interest.

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their threat level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." There is some concern that things will worsen and security levels will rapidly be raised yet again to "irritated" or even "a Bit Cross." Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the 1940 blitz when tea supplies all but ran out.

Terrorists have been recategorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issues a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was durint rhe great fire of 1666.

On the continent, the French government announced yesterday it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." In order to understand how serious this is to the French, the only two higher levels are "Surrender" and "Collaborate." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively

paralysing the country's military capability.

It is not only the English and French that are on a heightened alert level. A normally reliable source in Italy informs us that the alert level there has increased from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." The two remaining higher alert states are "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

In formerly militaristic Germany, the alert status has been raised from "Disdainful Arrogance"

to "Put on Your Best Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." Once again, the only two remaining alert levels are "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose."

In Belgium, on the other hand, they are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat which captures their attention is worry that NATO might pull out of Brussels.

Returning briefly to Italy, the Italians are excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Italian Navy can get a good look at the old Italian Navy.

Hey Marti, since you have your finger on the pulse. I heard the French talking the other day at a local Guest House gathering and they claim it was the Germans that stole their white flags and bombed their factory. Any truth to this matter?:cool:

I have my finger on the pulse too...AND I believe it has a murmur:lol:

Back