TEE: Wright-Patt AFB?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
TEE,

Don't you work at Wright-Patterson? I'm looking at bringing 2-3 of my jrotc cadets up there in mid/late October to tour the AF Museum. Travel on a Monday, do the tour Tuesday, then head back to Ky. Where's a decent, clean, safe, not real expensive, place to stay close to the museum?

Thanks for any info,

Greg J.

"WW"

You are in luck my friend.

They just built a brand new Embassy Suites (not positive on the name and I'll try to find out for positive) right directly across from the museum.

There are also a Best Western and others right in Fairborn less than 5 minutes away.

That museum is cool too!!! VERY COOL stuff in there...;) I love the place,..I've been in there several times when I had to travel to a plant in Moraine....would stop at the AFB Museum on my way back to the airport if I got away early enough! Those kids will love it!!

Dubya-Wings: Are you retired military serving as a JRTOC instructor? If so, you may want to see if you can stay at the Air Force Inn. As retired military, I had no problem staying at the Air Force Inn on Offutt AFB; very nice and very inexpensive. You may also want to contact the W-P Public Affairs Officer and see if they have any "community outreach" type activity that would support your JROTC effort.

http://www-p.afsv.af.mil/DoDLodging/VT_WrightPatterson.htm

Marty,

Yep, retired Navy ('92), teaching NJROTC going on 12 yrs now. Appreciate the link and the other assists from the folks here. :)

Latest posts

Back