tacke storage

• Thread starter J B [URL]http://www.easyviewtackle.com/index.html[
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool idea. I've never seen it before. I'll bet the guy got the idea when he was buying a bag of chips at the 7-11.

I used to use zipper bags but recently move everything in to plastic (Tupperware type) boxes I bought at Wal-Mart. I like it better. It's easier to browse the boxes without all that zipping and unzipping. The boxes also keep thing drier under the leaky boat cover.

Harpo

I'm wondering how well this thing would hold the worm bags when the water gets rough. I'm getting tired of all the unzipping/zipping as well and my try the Wally-World plastic box idea. Thanks.

Bruce, they carry a cheaper version (plastic) at Bass Pro. I have one in my boat and rarely use it as it was intended :(.

I've seen the EZview and frankly, it looks like a chip clip from Frito-Lay. I wouldn't buy one. Maybe if you're someone that uses 43 colors of 43 different styles of plastics, but I don't. I use a couple of body shapes and a couple of colors.

I put all my soft baits in a Plano box..... works great and I don't have all the bags to go through...

Karig

Back