Table rock lake resorts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cozadd

Reaction score
I am thinking of taking a week of vacation in July and I am going to the table rock / branson area. Can anyone suggest a good resort? It will need to be a cabin that sleeps 3, has AC, covered boat dock with electric, and isn't too expensive on table rock lake. Any advise would be great.

Big Cedar Lodge is where my family stays. It has everything mentioned above. They have cabins from all price ranges, the knotty pine which was the first built are a little older are the cheapest. I know they sleep two to three but you would have to check. I would suggest the honeymoon cabin with or without the loft. With the loft it will sleep 4 to 5 with out it 3 to 4. They have fireplaces kitchens with everything (plates, knives, etc.) They have a basket of all kinds of snacks when you first arrive. www.bigcedar.com

BJ

I was looking at doing the same thing about that time frame, June or July. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Honeymoon cabin that sleeps 3 to 5 people , BOY have times changed since I got married one wife was enough for me !! LOL

Check out Holiday Island in Arkansas. It is right on the lake and has a great marina. Plus your real close to Beaver if you want to take a ride over there...LA

I was down there 2 years ago for a NITRO RALLY that was held at the Kimberling Inn I t had everything one could need as well as just hotel rooms,bunalows,cabins,condos,or homes.

As a salesman for Springfield and Branson, food salesman, I can tell you that if want to stay at Big Cedar Lodge you can't go wrong. But you should make reservations well in advance, especially if you want to go down there around the 4th. Kimberling Inn is also a good place and a little cheaper. My main decision would be if I want to stay in the upper lake or lower lake. Big Cedar = lower lake. There are also a couple resorts up around Cape Fair.

Ken

If you want to stay in the Kimberling City. A friend of mine, Gary Watson, has a nice small resort there. Wispering Woods nice place and he caters to the bass fisherman because he used to fish the tournaments here in Omaha.

fatrap

Back