Sunglasses

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Klein

Reaction score
Question for you folks: Have any of you heard of sunglasses by "Pierson Bersat?"

Nope, but they sure do sound fancy.:lol:

I'm sure I couldn't afford any sunglasses with a name I can neither pronounce nor spell......ha ha ha:blink:

JP

I just spent a whole $18.99 on a pair of Solar Shade fitovers...are they more than that?

:lol:

I guess I should have been more clear in my question. I'm not asking if you've heard of them because I have or am considering buying them. Somebody asked my brother, who owns a string of Optical Shops, to find said fraames/glasses.

I'm a Bill Dance/Rapala shades guy at best.

Oh, in that case I will quell my feeble attempts of mindless wit and respond to said question.............sorry bro', never heard of them.:wacko:

JP

Just closing this loop. The glasses were Persol. That guy had my brother on a snipe hunt of the largest magnitude. I'm totally surprised that my brother sorted it out before I did.

Just closing this loop. The glasses were Persol. That guy had my brother on a snipe hunt of the largest magnitude. I'm totally surprised that my brother sorted it out before I did.

Latest posts

Back