Sun Glass Tints?

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
What do you all think is the best tint on polarized sunglasses?

Amber, Clear, Grey or Yellow? Thanks

Uncle Billy

Hey the Uncle Billy, I use gray lenses when it's really bright out side and amber when it's overcast/ cloudy. It works well for me. Seems like I learned that at a seminar put on by one of the pro's but I can't remember who it was. Heck, maybe I read it some where.

Steve

I have had a couple of opthomologist <spelling>, eye doctors tell me that polarized dark grey is the best because it filters more of the harmful rays out that cause cataracts.

Eveybodies right... Dark grey filters out harmfull UV rays Best for bright light conditions...

Amber is better for low light situations, first light and overcast. Good to have both.. I use the Oakleys half jackets... Prescription lenses, Dark grey mirrored and amber. Half jackets are interchangable!!!

KB

It was slow to log on late last night and this morning so I would say yes it has been hacked or the host is going nuts. :D

Thought maybe I would try it too. Looks kinda cool but you can still read what people wrote. LOL Wouldn't know that KB started this mess!!!!

Bill

Not on any other post!!!!

Whos that guy that said " Did I do That????"

JDJ... go back to your post and edit it... look for a &lt;s&gt; and get it out of there... if you can find it.

Sim,

Don't see one, what's it supposed to be and how would it get there?

Well, when you edited it, it may have got rid of it for you...

the &lt;s&gt; is 'HTML' for "strikethru" <s>like this</s>... what happened is that (somehow) this got inserted into your message, but without the &lt;/s&gt;, it didn't know when to stop... in my message, I simply added that to stop the display at that point. (and your later editing (assuming you did) 'fixed' it alltogether.

Back