SUGGESTIONS???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEVIN WERHAN

Reaction score
My Hummingbird 525 has died, can't see the screen at all, day or night, it is very

hard to even make out the depth number. Can someone give me some advice for a replacement unit for my trolling motor. I would like at least a 4" screen, black and white is ok, I really want to be able to see the screen easily in the sunlight. I would

also like a puck style transducer. I'm looking at the Garmin 140, Eagle fishmark 320 or 480. I've read mixed reviews about both. If I could get some real honest opinions I would sure appreciate it. I only looking to spend a couple hundred so realistically, I know it will not be a top of the line unit. My main concern is seeing structure, fish, depth, and the screen in the daytime. Thanks in advance.

I had an Eagle 480. Very good unit at a good price. Made by lowrance branded eagle. I cant speak for the rest but I had no problems with the eagle. I am getting a new boat soon and will more than likely put an eagle on the bow.

Mark

Maybe you could buy one of the x96's that everyone is taking out of the dash of the Z6 & Z7.

KW,

I have a Humminbird 728 on the front of my boat and love it. Before that I had a Humminbird 363, realy enjoy that unit. small compact and great detail. Still use it from time to time. Both of these units are not that costly.

Dan

Back