Sue D.......

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/PC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Sue,

I just wanted to thank you here on NTOWS since Guest is an official sponsor! My new Guest charger arrived yesterday as promised. I installed it today in my garden tractor along with the ConnectCharge outlet that you gave us a while back. Now I don't have to worry about the cord falling out and driving over it....not that there were any witnesses or anything!! Here is a pic of the charger installed. The orange extension cord is plugged into the ConnectCharge outlet. Thanks again!

Guest onboard chargers....not just for boats!!

Bob G.
PC241272A.jpg

That is why Sue and Guest are the best!!

Cool ride Bob, but I sure am glad I do nto need one of those!!!

Where's the TM????? How long to get up on plane, what prop you running? I thought Trep was the only one who had a bimini top!!!LOL!!

TOXIC

Tox,

Believe it not, my garden tractor will pull the front wheels off of the ground from a standstill when all of the attachments and wheel chains are off!! It freaked me out the first time I did it!! 20hp Kohler engine, back wheels loaded with windshield washer fluid and wheel weights. Someday I'll get my son to video tape me pulling a wheelie in the spring when I get the snowblower and cab off!! LOL!!!

Happy Holidays!!

Bob G.

OK Bob - What the HECK do you USE that thing for?? is it airconditioned for the summer? Heated for the winter??? MAN that's ONE toy!!!

Trep,

I cut grass in the summer and plow/blow snow in the winter. The cab is heated by a homemade contraption that I invented using a 100cfm fan and a 3" dryer vent hose to pull the heat from the engine compartment. I also replaced the manual windshield wiper with a single speed electric one from JC Whitney. I take the cab off after winter.

Bob G.
P3070084A.jpg

WOW Bob, you're in the wrong field!! You need to be in Mechanics or something!!!

I see the (don't remember the name) steering ball too!! How big is the yard?

Looks like a Nitro steering wheel....

Tim the Tool Man would be proud....

AR AR AR AR AR AR ......

Back