Strap Buckles

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Kern

Reaction score
My boat cover for my 2000 Nitro NX882 had a plastic buckle that broke on it. Does anyone on this board have any of these for sale? I believe it is a 1" wide nylon strap and the buckle I need is plastic. Thanks for any help on this!

Any type of store that sells camping and backpacking gear should have them (e.g., REI, Eastern Mountain Sports, Campmor, etc.). If you don't have one nearby, check wtih Campmor online at www.campmor.com

I can get them locally from an awning company. They also make custom boat covers. How many do you need?

I only had one that broke, however, it might be wise to get a couple extra since the components are now 6 years old, perhaps more will soon be compromised.

bassinboy I was down by the awning place this morning so I picked up three of the buckles you mentioned. They cost $2 each plus tax and mailing for a grand total of $7. Send your mailing address to [email protected] and I will mail them tomorrow so you will have them this weekend.:D:D

Back