Storm Damage

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
From BASSFAN:

BassFans throughout the central U.S. are feeling the effects of the recent storm that blanketed the region. Tracker Marine is too. According to a story in the Miami (Okla.) News-Record, heavy snowfall collapsed a roof portion at Tracker's Plant 3 in Miami. The one bit of good news is the collapse happened shortly after a work-shift was cancelled, so no one was injured.

That "timely" roof collapse was a blessing. It reminds me of an experience at Fort Drum. The old post theatre roof collapsed under the weight of heavy snow. We had previously cancelled a scheduled mass training event in the building. One can only imagine what would have happened had the theater been filled with Soldiers.

Our boat manager(an old friend) was telling me what happened there when I went to work at BPS yesterday afternoon. I asked him if Tracker made the roof. He told me to go and @#$ myself. That wasn't nice but he was laughing his a$$ off when he said it.

fatrap

Back