Still no Nitro for the JJ...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Jackson

Reaction score
According to my dealer, the 911 came off the line on 7/30 but it still hasn't made it up here yet.... Stopped by the dealer's today and there was a guy in there telling me about a state team member's 929 with a craked transom. Then I read Troy's post. All this talk about problems with glass boats sure isn't very comforting. Hope boat is not held up setting on the repair floor or something!!! Somebody say something reassuring!!..... This waiting to find out if they built me a good boat is pure agony....

There is nothing reassuring to say. Let's face it, when the number one selling brand of fiberglass boat has two boats with a problem simultaneously, there's surely something terrible wrong at the factory. Okay, that was sarcasm.

I can't wait until my 911 falls completely apart so Nitro will give me a new one. I'll trade my 99 for a 2003 or 2004 model any day. Of course, it has to be due to manufacturer's defect, so I'm hoping those defects will start shining through. If not, I'll be stuck with the 99 model I bought. What a shame! (sarcasm again).

Coming off the line doesn't mean it shipped that day. After all, they have to load a truck full and send it in your direction. So, you just gotta wait a little longer. Since it's 100+ every day right now in Texas, I don't have a lot of sympathy for ya... though, I am going fishing in the morning. :)

Actually, there were three but I didn't mention the other one.... Thanks, Mike. I needed that...

100+... Yuck... I don't blame ya... It's been low to mid 80's here the last couple of days which is a little cooler than normal this time of year so I'm going in the morning too.

They told me to expect 7 to 10 days after end of line for the shipping process so I was kind of hoping it would be about now... I'm like a kid at Christmas right now....

Latest posts

Back