Steering Wheel

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting ready for spring. I think I need to change my 13" wheel to a larger one on my 189 Sport. My health has me a little weaker and stiffer and I would like to have more leverage so I was thinking about a 15" wheel. Does ayone out there no where the best place to find one would be? I wish I could afford hydrualic steering but the docs wat to get paid so I guess I'd better lok for a bigger wheel instead.

JDJ

Hey JD! I live in Murfreesboro close to you probably, so I could go out with you and steer for you!:D:D I had to sell my boat due to health problems, so I'm boatless now. So between you and me we might make one healthy person!:D I'm not sure where to get a new wheel, though.:( See ya later!

Tom

Hey Tom, I may be in he same position before to long but I'm gonna put it off as long as possible. :D

I'm not putting it back in the water til spring but I don't mind a partner occasionally since my wife don't fish. :)

Tom - So, how'd you fare in Tunica??

can't beat that with a Stick Tom!! Great job!

I'm sure with my new boss working in Nashville that i'll have more opportunities to come up that way, and the offer on the Nitro down here is always open!

Back