Steering Cables

• Thread starter Larry (Bo) Bolander
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry (Bo) Bolander

Reaction score
How much would you charge to install some steering cables on a boat? My friend has a "88" Tracker 1800 and needed dual steering cables. It required pulling the motor which is a 150. I charged him a 1/2 Gal. of V.O. for myself and a case of Bud-Light for my wife, she helped me quite a bit. I don't think he got hurt too bad.

Bo

Hmmm... helps when you type your password, so that you can fix mistakes. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Bill,

What's wrong with you man? Don't you know that IBC Cream Soda is only applicable for electronics installations? :lol: When doing mechanical work, I switch to the root beer. Now don't get me started on black cherry pop for carpet and trim work... that conversation would take more time than I have available. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Didn't really want to go the black cherry route but since you mentioned it how about some good old fashion birch beer. That's trailer work stuff! LOL My dad used to make it for us back in the 50s and I still have the bottle capper some place. He always put that little extra in it and it was the best!

Back