State Tourny

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
here are the pics from the state tourny. Joy is number 12 in the front row. Also you might say a short prayer for her because she is home sick with Pneumonia ( I know I misspelled that!) she will probably home from school all week. She is a straight A student (makes me sick..lol) and she will be behind and she can't stand that.

BJ

100_0022.JPG

How did they do in the tourney B.J.? Tell her to get well and if she's a straight A student she won't be far behind.

Get well Joy!!!

Bill

Bill-they won the tournament, read the post "braggin on my sister" for the complete story.

Soonerfan-well this is teh OSU side of my family...it would be more like Goodenough, but she wants to go to OBU. Her real passion is volleyball though.

BJ, Bedlam tonight! Who's your pick? I gotta go with OU by 2 from a last second 3 from Lavender.

Harpo

Bedlam is always a good game even with how well OSU has been playing I think OU can win it just because it is at OU. I don't know really. Since you are saying OU I will say OSU just for the heck of it. my guess....OSU by 5.

BJ

You got "pneumonia" correct, BJ! I just looked it up in my Funk & Wagnell!

Joy, with a little luck and a LOT of hard work on your part, we'll see you on ESPN in the Pro Beach Volleyball series!

One of my favorite, all-time quotes:

"Ah'd rather be Lucky than Good.

But ya gotta be pretty danged Good

Ta git Lucky!"

- Richard "The King" Petty, Seven Time NASCAR Champion

You Go, Girl!!

me!

Back