Stabil on clearance at Target

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I found Stabil on 50% clearance in the automotive section of Target this evening. Aside from using a bunch of it at the end of the season, I also use it a lot for lawnmower and generator gasoline. Might not be on clearance yet for you northerners, but southerners, if you happen to be in Target, check the automotive section.

Rich do they have the Marine Stabil on sale also????

Randy!

Hey Rich,

Thanks for the heads up. They had one bottle left here and I snagged it! No Marine formula though.

Scott

Tell the fricking MARINES to get there own stabil.:p Probably need a sailor to show them where to putit.

fatrap

Oh now we're getting nasty there Grandick!!! Swabbie formula would have the directions on the bottom of the bottle so you guys could figure out how to empty the bottle!!!

Just seeing if your still alert Greg. Nothing like a shot across the bow to get a Marine's juices flowing.

fatrap:lol:

Only saw the regular flavor, fellas. What does the marine stuff claim to do that the regular stuff doesn't?

Marine Stabil does more than take care of water in the fuel. It actually enables you to walk on water.

Marine Stabil also keeps your injectors clean and will chew yer butt for letting them get dirty and wasting it's time to clean them, then make you drop and give em 50.

Marine Stabil will make your outboard run like a screaming, fish killing machine wanting to kick @ss N take names.

It will make the boat driver Superman.

And only for a few pennies more per bottle.

fatrap

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that was funny!!

Definite coffee spew warning!! :lol:

The marine Sta-Bil is a concentrated dose of the regular plus a few additives. I noticed a big difference visually. (Although the red dye vs. blue probably impacts that.) I use red in lawn equipment, tractor and stuff that turns quick in season. You can see the "swirly" stuff much more in the red. (Couldn't think of any other way to describe it.) I believe that's the phase seperation in the gas I'm seeing that draws the water. Not very scientific, but I've been using the blue with good results in my boats. Here's a direct link:
http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/stabil/products.aspx

Welcome Gunny... You will like it here... even among some of the Army and Navy types...

Latest posts

Back