SS Tracker : )

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
I thought the tin guys might be interested in this:) Took the ol' 185 and decided to make it an SS since I've already changed out the center label on the steering wheel with an SS emblem. My brother and I were chillin' out in the garage drinkin' a cold one and he suggested "blacking out" the BA in BASS TRACKER on the side decals. So cool...I'll post pic's as soon as I get my camera back from my daughter. Bet they won't be too many around;)

TEE

Here's a pic of the wheel....
steering wheel & sp mounts.jpg

When are you dropping the 396 under the hood? ;>))

Tee, sorry, you asked me yesterday about the decals on my boat and with all the BS I lost the original message and never replied.

I got the decals on the side of my boat scratched up pretty bad while fishing up in the trees. Then one day after a long run I noticed the water had got under the decal and peeled back a spot about 6 inches around. Looks like doodie, and I don't know what to do about it. I think a new decal set would be pretty expensive if available and peeling them completly off would look weird.

Harpo

Actually Harpo....you can put different decals on it:)I don't think it would look bad without anything especially if it's ploished out. That way when somebody's in your spot...you can turn the boat sideways and blind em' so they can't see to cast;)LOL

That's how you're catching all them smallies. They think it's the biggest chrome spoon they ever saw.

Fact is, that's what I'm thinking about doing. Scrapping off all the decals and then polishing the whole thing out with a random orbital and polishing compound I guess. Then giving it a coat of "Teehide". Then the problem will come up when I go to sell the boat without the decals.

Harpo

If it was up to me...I wouldn't have that Tracker emblem on my Merc. I'd rather have the REAL Merc labels. I don't know if it would hurt the value or not? Might even be a selling point to be a little different than everyone else...and BTW that's me:)

Not sure I'm following you. The decals are peeling off my boat...not off my motor.

Harpo

Kinda' got carried away Harpo...sorry:( Why not put on different decals?

My "B" peeled of one side of my boat.. And now I am the proud owner and driver of "The Ass Tracker"!!!

Ahahahahahaha! Good one Parrot! :)

Now that might get a few comments....

Parrot is the only one that goes out hoping for little skinny ones....

Back