SS Tracker is OFFICIALLY MINE!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Yep...Credit Union sent me my title. Sure feels good gettin' it paid in 4 years.... so now let the tackle purchasing resume! LOL:p

Nothing better than a paid off boat. I usually purchase all of my toys cash, hard to swallow all the interest paid on loans. Now you can feel good about owning the boat you tow. I love it when everyone in my club talks about how much they pay monthly on their boat and tow vehicle, when they ask me I say I owe $0. I've always had a knack for making or saving money and one big way to do that is own all your vechicles and toys by paying cash then you can really save for more important things like retirement or the kids education. I know you feel good pulling up to the ramp knowing you own the boat and not the bank. Congrats!

Way to go TEE!! Now keep it that way!!

I'm with Al when I can, we did take a 10 year note on the 2000 Tracker (it was the shortest term they'd lend the me money with the best interest rates!! I wanted a 12 month note, since I had just started a new job and wanted to wait to see if everything paned out, but 10 years was the best deal no pre payment and she was paid off in 12 months!!).

Now start saving the $$ for the next truck or boat so you can pay cash!!!

Al - I know how you feel, Dan was pulling me up to the cabin in KY last month on Friday night, and a couple of bubba's yelled from their porch "well look at that, i'd never tow a bass boat with a minivan!" I politely called back "yup and they are both paid for, can you say the same for your pickup??" They got REAL quiet!!! LOL

Trep

Way to go Tee. Now you can afford more SharkHide:rolleyes:

Trepper, did you hear the sound of cocking shotguns as you pulled away. Maybe a banjo and a guitar playing a duet?

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - One of my employees 10 years ago got me the Deliverance Movie tape as a present when he heard about my going on a Canada fishing trip into the wilderness!!! LOL

:lol: at Bill !

Dueling Banjo's I believe...That Trep's got a nice purty boat!:lol::lol:

As long as my 94 Silvy is around....don't guess I'll ever need another truck.

I'll post some pic's of her since I'm pretty well done with all my mods....new GM 350

w/Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock shorty headers, Edelbrock exhaust, Accell super coil and 9000 plug wires and a lil bit of chrome goodies to set it off.

Still have a Hypertech Powercharger and a few more minor mod's left...Runs like a rock baby and looks better than most new:cool:

Congratualtions, now practice the American way and go trade it on a newer and bigger one. :lol: :lol: ;)

I'll be singing that song pretty soon myself....I had a 4 year note on the boat and a 5 year on the Jeep. HOWEVER...I got glass boat fever reeeeeeeal bad. I'm so tired of getting blown around the lake by every little breeze. I keep seeing real sharp Champs, Rangers, and Bass Cats in the $14 to $15,000 dollar range. Without a car payment I could pay that off in a couple of years but then I'd be driving my Jeep to 300k.:eek: I guess that's OK, it's got 178K now and looks & runs like brand new.

Congrats on the payoff, Tee.

Harpo

Congrats..Nice to own something.....JR

Back