Spro Crankbaits

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
Hey,Glenn or anyone else for that matter,tell me about those little George cranks.I looked at them in BPS today and they look alot like the 200 series Bandits.They had about 6 different colors.I read some where they come through the grass real good.Any comments?

Rich,

You're joking... right? After that "essay" I wrote up further down this page? :lol:

You are talking about "Little Johns" right? "Little George" is a tail spinner made by Manns - great bait for this time of year too! I don't find the Little Johns look anything like a Bandit 200 - not at all. :huh:

All the best,

Glenn

Sorry Glenn I guess I didn't see that earlier post.I had read a little bit about them on Bassfan and I knew some one would know some thing about them.Sounds like Gunny doesn't want anybody in on the secret.BTW Glenn did you know Don Lane from Lowrance?

They work......period. I'm not a crank guy but since I sponsored by SPRO I have a collection of their jerks and cranks. Then I got a box of the Little John's as samples. Gave 1 to Gunny to thorow and that was all she wrote, they work......period!!

Besides, if Glenn gives them his stamp of approval they've gone through a 1,000 point inspection!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Rich,

No problem! I thought you were messing with me at first, because I've received some joking regarding my "essays" instead of regular posts. I thought you had seen the original. Sorry about that. It's on the next page - Slow cranking with SPRO... or something to that effect. I did not know Don Lane from Lowrance. Who was he? (there are so many people that have worked for Lowrance that I do know... and I still get some of them confused.)

Tox,

Thanks for the comment..... Uhhh... I think. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'm (hopefully - weather permitting) headed to Texas today for a little visit!

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,Don was the midwest rep for Lowrance and was let go unexpectedly recently.Don't know what happened.What part of TX.My bro in law has a place on Fork.I try to make it down there twice a year.Always a great time.

Latest posts

Back