Springtime??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Started snowing yesterday morning and still snowing. Heavy wet snow didn't stick to the roads to much until last night. I had around 4" this morning on my truck. Some parts of the state have 18". On the bright side, I haven't cut my grass yet and it looks like I won't have to for another week or so. I have a rule....no grass cutting before May.

front_of_house.bmp

I heard there was snow in the northeast, that is insane. Keep it to yourself!

I feel your pain Bob.I'm in Ma. and we had hail at noon today with a high temp. of 46 degrees.

Low front followed by more low fronts, the fish don't know what to do.Weather people are saying 80 for the weekend, go figure.

Welcome to New England, if ya don't like the weather, wait a minute!

Fish on:cool:

DANG BOB!!! I wish I could bottle up some of this Georgia sunshine and send it to you! FWIW - You're always welcome down here to experience it first hand. :cool:

I hope you get some awesome Spring weather soon so you can blow the dust of your smallie gear and get to whackin'!!! :D

Amazing weather here.....snow today, temps in the 70s and 80s this weekend. Will be chasing gobblers for a couple of days then will be getting out for some smallies soon!

Dan, I appreciate the offer and might take you up on that some time. :)

Edit: pic taken with "hood" cam!

Keep the snow....we're having a beautiful spring here in ND/MN. I had to mow my lawn twice.:eek:

when i was traveling thru rochester on tues. it was snowing hard but only got the ground wet. didnt stick to anything. it was crazy. end of april and it was snowing.

No way I could live there although we have been dealing with tornados and flooding all weekend.

Back