Spring Classic BPS/KeelShield

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know that our friend Shelley Perry is doing well. Got to work with her at the Hampton BPS Spring Classic. Since I had to take a lot of grief from her about my KeelShield shirt. Since it was the same colors as her famous Smith Mountain Parrot that she nicknamed "Dirty Bird", she called me that for the show. She would like to be known as the NITRO "Goddess" since "Diva" is already taken on another board. LOL!! Everybody wish her well on the trail!! She is a GREAT spokeswoman for NITRO and Bass Pro Shops.

TOXIC
MVC-004small.JPG

That's a great shirt Tox. But I thought they should have some Husker Red in it somewhere. At the very least it should match your boat.

fatrap

Geez..... She can even make TOXIC look good!

Two "Dirty Birds" in the same colors!! ROFL!!

Good Luck, Shelley!

me!

Man, you must have to keep that shirt in a drawer at night, just to get some sleep. That shirt has a lot of 'impact'!

Tex

Ha!!.....You can't use Parrothead, that's reserved for the Jimmy Buffet fans!! KB was the one callin you Shelley Parrot, not me. Glad you got home ok. No snow here. Stay in touch!!

TOXIC

ps, fatrap...there is a little Husker red on the sleve emblem...just a little!!

hey toxic,

at least they havent seen it in person like some of us. That picture does the colors no justice. I had to look away it was so bright.

mike

Toxic, Shelley, KB - Really nice working with you all this weekend. I actually liked Tox's shirt - for the first show ever, when someone refered to the "guy with the bright shirt", they weren't refering to me! Going out to sea in a couple of hours.... may be a few days before I get to post again. You all have a fantastic season this year! By the time I get back, the 929 should be at least half-way built!!!

All the best,

cajunram1 (Glenn)

Hey, did KB forward you the pic I took of you in your seminar? If not, I'll forward it to you. Man o man, I can't get a break in that shirt, I'm like a glow plug!! Shelley wanted to throw me in the tank on a rope and see if the Bowfin would bite!!LOL!!

TOXIC

While you're in the tank you could do your imitation of a Bubble Up Tube.....

Tox-

Yep, KB forwarded it to me. Thanks for taking it - much appreciated. I meant to send him a reply email, and then I jumped on here and forgot to send it to him. KB, if you're out there..... thanks brother. I sent in my Pro Staff report to Shakespeare/Pflueger/All Star and said some good things 'bout you too. Thanks again.

All the best,

cajunram1

Good to see you again... Glad you and Larry made it home OK...

You sure do know how to make somebody blush!!!

Had a good time talking... see ya'll next year! KB