Spark Plugs

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
is NGK the brand?

I called the local auto store here and gave them the number, they were hard to understand, something about having 5 and they were champion plugs.

BJ

Don't use champions: Ngk is the plug and you'll find that unless you have a lot of boaters in your area the plugs may be hard to come by unless you get them from a boat dealer or have the auto parts store order them for you. I took that plug number right off the box they came in.:cool:

BJ. Fool ain't foolin' around. Stick with the NKG. Call around to some other parts store. Intelligence is not a requirement to work at one of those places so you may have to speak slowly. Also try motorcycle dealers, thay use NKG a lot but my be just as pricey as the boat dealer.

Harpo

I'm right Harpo- NGK BPZ8HS-10, Stock No. 3133. The 10 is for the quantity of plugs in the box. You only need 6.:D

Our local Advance Auto can order NGK's and have them next day for $5 and some change. They had a crossover stock# in their computer from the plug # I provided, but they were NGK brand.

Back