Soonerfan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
How many smallies???? What was the biggest?

I made it out to Draper for a couple of hours but you can read about that on my other post.

BJ

Zip, Nada, Otis, Bupkis, Blank City, but it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! I know one guy did good, we were fishing one of my favorite points and a guy in a Skeeter pulls up and releases two 5#er's. He told me he was pre-fishing for a tournement today and wanted to release the fish in the same place he caught them. I don't know why he just didn't release them when he caught them. He had caught them on a clown colored Rogue, exactaly what I had tied on. Needless to say I stuck with that all day but with no sucess. Andy threw a varity of things from spinnerbait to Carolina rigged tube with no luck either.

One interesting thing; there was a pretty big brush fire. It was just burning the dead leaves and not getting into the trees but the smoke was filling some of the coves and gave the whole lake a kind of strange feeling.

Sorry to hear about the boat trouble. Did ya figger it out yet?

Harpo

Haven't figured it out yet. I haven't had time to go out and check fuses. But i have a good feeling that the fuses is teh problem.

Sorry to hear about your day..not catching any that is. Try Hefner!! I have caught some largemouths out of it but no smallies...everyone else i talk to has. There are some BIG saugeyes in it.

BJ

Back