Soonerfan/Pro Titanium

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Harpo- I have been using the Pro-Titanium since October. It is some sweet stuff. Unlike Terminator or other titanium baits you can adjust it and I REALLY like that. The skirt combos are nice too. My favorite is the 1/4 ounce white with a single col blade. It is really nice because with similar titanium baits the wire is REAL flexible and they won't run straight if you try to real them fast. The new Pro-Titanium uses a little heavier wire that doesn't flex as much so it runs straight at all speeds. You can pick some of them up at the Bass Pro shops. I don't think Shonn has them on the website (to order yet, not for sure you might want to check). The baits are selling FAST. I talked to Shonn yesterday and I don't think they are going to have them at the Boat Show this weekend or next because he wants to have them at the Tackle Show next month.

BJ

BJ, as usual you are way ahead of the game. I just saw them on the website and wondered if they were any better. Are you going to be at the boat show this weekend? Maybe I'll see ya there.

Harpo

I am going to try to make it out there but I don't know yet. I am definatly going to try.

BJ

I am going to try to make it out there but I don't know yet. I am definatly going to try.

BJ

The double post.

I never claimed that all my jokes were actually funny.

Harpo

OH!!! i see now!!! maybe I am not ahead of the game as you think!!!! I am now cracking up though!

BJ

Back