Sooner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know. I was planning on being down there April 2 thru 4. I guess I need to contact Bob and find out if the house is available. Time is sneeking up on us.

Harpo

I would like to get Kenny and his daddy back out again and a few others...... just let me know.....

Kraig

Kraig,

my dad and I plan on being there the first weekend in April if thats when its going down. KENNY

Here's what I know. James D., Wolftrap, and Charlie have all said they would try to be there. How about Alan, Snowman and Dewey and some more Okies? Anybody else thinking about being at Fork for the first week of April?

Harpo

kraig,

look forward to fork again and seeing you guys. Bob changed his plans due to work a couple weeks ago and now Apr. 3-4 is the weekend to get together - can't wait! i've emailed bob to confirm. hope everyone can make it and the weather is good.

jr,

lawtonka is the one by the mountain (mnt. scott) and ft. sill, ellsworth is near the town of apache and elgin about 20 miles away. lawtonka is supposed to be a good smallmouth lake for oklahoma.

jd

Back