Sometimes we ALL make BAD decisions!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
...I'm actually paying money to go to a LION's game today!!! BWWAAHHAAAAAAA!!!:lol:

The Good part?? I'm going with 20 old college Frat Brother's!! THAT will rock!! :rolleyes::cool:

Carry on,..

Mac

I'm not afraid to admit I'm a Lions fan also. One thing you can say abouty the Lions they're consistant -- they loose with a lot of regul:(arity.

That was a good time!!! They SUCKED bad,...as USUAL,....but it was fun seeing a bunch of old college buddies again,....tailgating,...drinkin' a few pops!! THAT alone was worth the $$ but the Lions are a freakin' JOKE!!!:angry::angry: The BOOO Birds were out in force!!!

Sure glad we have the Piston's and Red Wings:wub::wub:

Thank you Detroit for the win .We really needed that! It takes the focus away from the sex boat cruises,ticket scalping buy the coach and bad press in general. It's been a differant team with Brad Johnson in there. Purple pride......VIIIKINGS

I hear ya Mac. At least in Pittsburgh we have the Pira...DANG! I mean the Pengu...DANG!

Nevermind.

Hey, at least you guys have some sort of pro sports. We're all giddy about the the last place New Orleans Hornets for one year. That's why college sports are such a big deal here in Okla. I used to be a big Dallas Cowboys fan but until Jerry Jones sells them I hope they lose every game.

Harpo

Back